Vortex Twin Speed Thermostatic Fan Speed Controller
The Vortex Twin Speed Thermostatic Fan Speed Controller has two power outlets, one for intake fans and one for exhaust fans.
Each of the two power outlets can control fans up to a maximum power of 320 watts (1.4amps) both speeds of the intake and exhaust fans are adjustable in order to maintain the ideal growing environment temperature.
- Intake socket - This is the power supply for fresh air intake fans to be plugged into.
- Exhaust socket - This is the power supply for stale air extraction fans to be plugged into.
- Idle speed control knob - This sets the minimum speed that both fans will attain when the temperature is below the user pre-set and is adjustable between 20% and 60%.
- Balance control knob - This adjusts the differential between the intake and exhaust fan in order to obtain correct balance when using similarly sized and rated fan.
- Temperature control knob - This control is used to set the desired grow room temperature from 5°C - 45°C.
- Numerical display - This will show the target temperature.
- LED indicator - This will be visible when the controller is effectively maintaining and controlling the temperature.
- Temperature sensor - This is the temperature sensor used to monitor the environment.
- Power in - This is the IEC socket.
- Reset - This is a simple circuit breaker that will protect the controller if it ever overloaded.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.