Plagron Power Roots
is a root stimulator. This stimulator is used in the growth phase and the initial weeks of the flowering phase. Power Roots stimulates root growth and increases the resistance of the plant. It works quickly, is economical and is absorbed by the plant virtually immediately. Power Roots ensures the development of strong plants.
Dosage and use
Add 1 ml of Power Roots per 1 litre of water (1:1000). Use this solution each time the plants are irrigated until the fourth week of the flowering phase.
NPK fertiliser (0-0-2)
Power Roots is available in 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml & 1 litre bottle and 5 litre can.
The advantages of Power Roots
- Fast and vigorous root development.
- Rapid recovery after being transplanted.
- Suitable for all types of watering systems.
- Improves uptake of nutrients and the soil structure.
Tips from Plagron
- Reduce the likelihood of over-fertilisation by using Power Roots.
- Use Power Roots to increase the resistance of the plant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.